Love God. Love Your Neighbor. Jesus called these the two most important commandments of all time. When He said this, He was making something clear to His listeners then as He does now: in life, it all boils down to our relationships. Using the example of LEGO(R), a company that has been transforming the way people play for more than fifty years, Joey Bonifacio shows you how to make a difference, one connection at a time.
Author: Joey Bonifacio
Number of Pages: 220
Publisher: Charisma House
Publication Date: 04 Sep 2012
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781616386771
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.