From the limitless imagination of New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julie Kagawa, return to the world of The Iron Fey.
In less than twenty-four hours I'll be seventeen. Although, technically, I won't actually be turning seventeen. I've been in the Nevernever too long. When you're in Faery, you don't age. So while a year has passed in the real world, agewise I'm probably only a few days older than when I went in. In real life, I've changed so much I don't even recognize myself. MY NAME IS MEGHAN CHASE. I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it. THIS TIME, THERE WILL BE NO TURNING BACK. Don't miss the first book in Julie Kagawa's highly anticipated new series, SHADOW OF THE FOX, AVAILABLE OCTOBER 2, 2018 "Julie Kagawa is one killer storyteller."
--MTV's Hollywood Crush blog "The Iron King has the...enchantment, imagination and adventure of... Alice in Wonderland, Narnia and The Lord of the Rings, but with lots more romance."
--Justine magazine "A full five-stars to Julie Kagawa's The Iron Daughter. If you love action, romance and watching how characters mature through heart-wrenching trials, you will love this story as much as I do."
--Mundie Moms blog
Author: Julie Kagawa
Number of Pages: 358
Publisher: HarperCollins s
Publication Date: 25 Jan 2011
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780373210183
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.