Solve and unravel kid-sized crimes and mind-bending mysteries packed with truth and humor! Perfect for elementary to preteens. 112 pages.
I don't suppose you have a friend who is a warthog. You probably don't have a friend who is a professional detective, either. So it's very unlikely that you have a friend who's both. But I do. So begins the adventures of Bill the Warthog and his friend Nick Sayga as they piece together neighborhood mysteries and reveal Bible lessons in each case. Buckle up for a wild ride!
Bring out your inner super-sleuth with Bill the Warthog in The Bogus Mind Machine, the fifth book in this exciting mystery series! Crack open 10 different creative cases while exploring important Bible lessons in each edge-of-your-seat book!
Ants that follow orders, a giant chicken, a little purple man from outer space... Bill the Warthog deals with some of the strangest cases of his career in The Bogus Mind Machine, the fifth book in the Bill the Warthog Mystery Series. It's a good thing our sleuth has the help of his close pal Nick, and a new friend, newspaper owner Kanye Foster. Investigate these puzzling kids mysteries using the Wisdom of Solomon and the Book of Proverbs as clues!
The mysteries in this book are great, and not only that, they are packed with truth and humor. I recommend the 'Bill the Warthog' series to parents looking for good books to read to their children, as well as, to independent elementary school to early middle school readers. They're simply fabulous! -- Jill, Amazon Review Meet Bill the Warthog! Meet Bill the Warthog, the best (and only) warthog detective in the world! He's not your average warthog: he wears dress shoes on his hind feet, dress pants, a pressed white shirt, tie, and a long trench coat. Oh, and did we mention he always wears a fedora hat? With a great nose for mysteries (and delicious bugs!), not a lot gets past Bill, but it's OK: he's one of the good guys! Join Bill on his quest to solve persnickety puzzles, crush kid-sized crimes, and thwart threatening thieves.
Author: Dean A Anderson
Number of Pages: 109
Publisher: Rainbow s & Legacy Press
Publication Date: 30 Aug 2017
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9781584110804
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.