A "chilling, riveting, heartbreaking" (The New York Times Book Review) novel of parental turmoil, from Matt Haig, the author of How to Stop Time.
The charm of acclaimed fiction writer Matt Haig's previous novels, The Dead Fathers Club and The Labrador Pact, gives way to terrifying psychological suspense in his unforgettable third novel. The story of a man who, after the tragic loss of his wife and son, must compulsively "protect" his teenager daughter from harm, The Possession of Mr. Cave is a chilling investigation into the relationship between adults and teenagers-and a captivating, tautly paced story that chronicles one man's descent into madness.
Author: Matt Haig
Number of Pages: 256
Publisher: Penguin Putnam Inc
Publication Date: 01 Jun 2010
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780143117308
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.