A selection of short stories by such authors as Albert Camus, Jorge Luis Borges, Jane Bowles, Joseph Conrad, Stephen Crane, Hermann Hesse, Rudyard Kipling and Katherine Mansfield. They lead the reader through the stages of cross-cultural adjustment and provide insights into the psyche of the foreigner. The work is designed as a text in advanced English as a second language, in world literature courses and for intercultural studies.
Author: Tom J. Lewis
Number of Pages: 294
Publisher: John Murray Press
Publication Date: 10 Jan 2001
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9780933662629
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.