'Mr Chaudhary's story offers lessons on turning dreams into reality, and is a must-read for all upcoming entrepreneurs' - Bidhya Devi Bhandari, President of Nepal
The man behind the immensely popular Wai Wai noodles (Wai Wai has sold more than a billion packets in India alone), Binod Chaudhary is one of Asia's most prominent businessmen. President of the Chaudhary Group which deals in banking, insurance, finance and housing, he has invested in hotels and real estate, and collaborates among others with India's Taj Group. In 2013, he became the first Nepali entrepreneur to be listed as a dollar billionaire by Forbes. His passion for growing his business, in the face of stiff challenges, is legendary.
This memoir, already a massive bestseller in Nepal, tells Binod Chaudhary's inspiring success story in his own words.
Author: Binod K. Chaudhary
Number of Pages: 384
Publisher: Penguin Random House India
Publication Date: 01 Apr 2016
- Vendor: Books and Beer x Thryft
- ISBN: 9780143426035
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme in partnership with Books and Beer. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.