Awardwinning television actress and host Belinda Lee has travelled the world in thecourse of her work. The bilingual thespian has met many remarkable individualswho have embraced the road less trodden and left the rat race. They volunteertheir time in unusual social causes including building schools, rescuing streetchildren and helping those suffering from the ravages of war. This collectionof heart-warming stories introduces readers to these amazing people whocelebrate the human spirit and restore your faith in the good of humanity.
Author: Belinda Lee
Number of Pages: 240
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
Publication Date: 07 Nov 2016
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9789814561181
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.