New to cooking? Not sure what you're doing? Let Jamie help with step-by-step guidance on the basics of cooking nutritious, scrumptious food without too many ingredients . . .
By guiding you through the basics of home cooking, Jamie will show you that wholesome, tasty food is not only simple and quick to prepare but can be done by anyone.
With chapters on Simple Soups, Quick Pasta, Easy Curries, Family Roasts, Classic Fish And Sweet Things, as well as a selection of delicious meals that you can make in just 20 minutes, this is an indispensable first cook book.
Learn how to master delicious staple meals including:
- SPAGHETTI BOLOGNAISE and LASAGNE
- SALMON FISHCAKES and FISH PIE
- THAI GREEN CURRY and BUTTERNUT SQUASH ROGAN JOSH
- PERFECT ROAST CHICKEN and RICE SALAD
If you're a complete beginner in the kitchen, Jamie's promise to you is that you'll be making some great dinners from the moment you dip in. A little knowledge, a small store cupboard and a few basic tools can go a long way, and this book is your first step . . .
In Jamie's extensive collection of internationally loved and trusted cookbooks, this is the one for beginners who want to learn the basics of cooking.
'There is only one Jamie Oliver. Great to watch. Great to cook' Delia Smith
Author: Jamie Oliver
Number of Pages: 360
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Publication Date: 15 Oct 2008
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780718148621
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- This book was traded in by a user. As part of our sustainability commitment, we are committing 1% of the profits to support sustainable initiatives.
- When you shop with Thryft, we help you do more with your purchase. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using more sustainable packaging options. Click here to learn more.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- We typically pack and dispatch orders within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- You can opt in for reusable e-commerce packaging if you are ordering 6 books or less! Click here to learn more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store nor have access to your payment information.