His videos have been viewed more than eighty million times around the world. He has a wildly popular blog frequently visited by insatiable fans. He's been talked about in "Entertainment Weekly", the "New York Times" and on "The Colbert Report". And his videos have received the YouTube Video Award Japan 2008. He is Maru the adorable Japanese feline who has taken the Internet and the world by storm! In Japanese 'Maru' means circle or round, a fitting name for this gorgeous male Scottish Fold cat who loves to charge and dive headfirst into cardboard boxes, drawers, and trashcans. Now, this beautiful four-color picture book with text in English and Japanese written by Maru's owner introduces the sensation to legions of new followers. Filled with captivating photos of Maru in all his many phases (and containers), "I Am Maru" is the must have keepsake for his fans and for every feline lover.
Edition: Bilingual edition
Number of Pages: 96
Publisher: Harper Collins
Publication Date: 10 Sep 2011
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780062088413
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.