You can save your relationship!
The divorce courts are littered with broken marriages--and broken lives. Yet most people would save their marriages--if only they knew how.
Getting back together is the solid, comprehensive guide you can count on to get your relationship back on track. No matter what issues you may face, this step-by-step program shows you how to take the initiative, reconcile your differences, and remake your relationship--from the ground up.
In this completely revised edition, Drs. Young and Goetz provide the most current studies and relationship evaluation tools available. They also include numerous inspiring real-life stories of couples that have resurrected and renewed their relationships.
Packed full of valuable information and comforting advice, Getting Back Together helps couples beat the odds and build a new, happier life together--forever.
Author: Bettie B Youngs
Number of Pages: 208
Publisher: Adams Media Corporation
Publication Date: 01 Mar 2006
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9781593374938
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.