In Dual Transformation, innovation and growth consultant Scott Anthony and his coauthors, Clark Gilbert and Mark Johnson, propose a practical and sustainable approach to one of the greatest challenges facing leaders today: transforming your business in the face of imminent disruption. Dual Transformation illustrates the inevitable rise and fall of companies in the age of technological change. But, more importantly, it shows you how your company can come out of a market shift stronger and more profitable. Anthony, Gilbert, and Johnson build upon the lessons of Xerox, Apple, Barnes & Noble, and a case study from Gilbert's first-hand experience transforming his own media and publishing company, to describe the process of successfully weathering the digital age by adapting a current business model to the new marketplace. The book offers critical insight to responding to disruptive shock with three value propositions: (A) repositioning today's business to maximize resilience, (B) creating a new growth engine, and (C) taking advantage of assets to result in creative new markets.
With great change comes great opportunity, and this book will get you there with tools to reshape your business model.
Author: Scott D. Anthony
Number of Pages: 272
Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press
Publication Date: 24 May 2017
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9781633692480
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.