Charlotte Nicholls has done a terrible thing.
She and three-year-old Chloe have left their home and friends, and are now building a new life for themselves elsewhere.
All Charlotte wants to do is to forget the past, to blot out the tragedy of what went before, and to look only to the future.
At last she and Chloe feel safe.
Then, suddenly, their nightmare returns, and Charlotte finds she has no power to prevent what comes next...
Author: Susan Lewis
Number of Pages: 592
Publication Date: 01 Jul 2013
- 100% of the profits from this book goes to our partner under our Partners for Change programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Blessings in a Bag
- ISBN: 9780099550822
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.