The best visual design work is about emotion as much as appearance. Powerful, brilliant pictures - presented in just the right layout - can make us experience a whole range of emotions, from fear to attraction, anger to happiness. The Society of Publication Designers' (SPD) annual competition seeks the very best in editorial design work. Judged by a worldwide panel of top designers, the 44th edition of Rockport's best-selling "SPD" series celebrates the journalists, editorial directors, photographers, and other talented individuals who brought events of the year 2008 to our doorsteps and computer screens. Stunning full-page layouts present everything from products to people, and objects to events, in ways that make each palpable and unforgettable. Featuring work published in a wide range of mediums and created by journalistic, design, and publishing talent from around the world.
Author: Society of Publication Designers
Number of Pages: 336
Publisher: Rockport s Inc.
Publication Date: 24 Feb 2010
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme. For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Lakeside Family Services' Reading Intervention Services. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft x Books for Charity
- ISBN: 9781592535866
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.