The mysterious world of elite combat units blown wide open...
Find out how elite teams prepare for Close Quarter Battle.
Discover how they launch assaults against pirate boats.
Learn the secrets to directing air attack against a key intelligence target.
Read how units manage to enter hostile territory undetected, and carry out long-ranges reconnaissance mission deep behind enemy lines.
In his new book, former SAS hero Chris Ryan delves into the secretive world of elite warfare, revealing the nuts and bolts of some of the toughest, sharpest and most legendary fighting units in existence around the world today.
Drawing on his experience as a soldier in the Regiment for a decade, as well as his recent unique access to some of the world's hardest and most sophisticated special police units for his TV show Elite World Cops, Chris Ryan explores the secrets of the trade. From the HALO insertion technique to mounting ambushes and escape-and-evasion tips, Chris Ryan's Fight to Win is the ultimate guide to elite forces training and operations.
Author: Chris Ryan
Number of Pages: 352
Publication Date: 28 Jun 2011
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780099539322
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.