"David Busch's Nikon D700 Guide to Digital SLR Photography" shows readers how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of their camera to take great photographs of anything. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, and tips and techniques that can be applied to any type of photography will help readers take better pictures with their new digital SLR. Whether they are new to digital SLR photography or experienced pros, "David Busch's Nikon D700 Guide to Digital SLR Photography" will help readers maximize their camera's capabilities.
Author: David Busch
Edition: New edition
Number of Pages: 500
Publisher: Cengage Learning, Inc
Publication Date: 04 Apr 2011
- 50% of the profits from this book will be donated under our Books for Charity programme in partnership with Books and Beer. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Books and Beer x Thryft
- ISBN: 9781598639926
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.