For undergraduate and MBA courses in Marketing Management and Marketing Strategy.
A Framework for Marketing Management is a concise paperback adapted from Philip Kotler's #1 selling textbook, Marketing Management. This books focuses on key points such as how to analyze the market and competitors, how to develop strategies, and how to deliver and manage effective marketing programs. A streamlined approach also offers greater flexibility in classes where outside cases, simulations, and projects are brought in.
Author: Philip T. Kotler
Number of Pages: 363
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Publication Date: 01 Nov 2002
- 10% of the profits from this book will be donated under Our Sustainability Commitment.
- For the first and second quarter of the year, we will be donating to Morning Star Community Services CareNights programme. Learn how we work with partners here.
- We are committed to shipping your books using plastic-free packaging.
- Orders from Singapore above S$20 are eligible for free local next-day delivery services.
- All orders are packed and dispatched within 2-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Vendor: Thryft Singapore
- ISBN: 9780131204270
- While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of cover images, ISBNs may at times be reused for different editions of the same title which may hence appear as a different cover.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.